Family

Family

Called to Serve

We have loved traveling and being with family for the past two years but we felt the call to serve another mission so here we are in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for the next year.

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Quilting We Will Go

I have a lady in Madera that I have gone to when I needed to finish up my quilts. I did Thomas and Lucas's quilts several weeks ago and then I returned with Jeannie when she quilted Anna and Karyn's Christmas presents.


 


This first picture shows how big the Longarm machine is.

 

 


Jeannie did a really good job. She is much more daring than I am and I am jealous of the beautiful results.











These are the quilts I made for my boys. Thomas picked out the material when we visited Amish country in September. The colors in the pictures turned out a bit odd but the actual quilts look pretty good.



Now that Christmas is over and I can breathe a little I will start on Preston and Ashlyn's quilts.

No comments: