Family

Family

Called to Serve

We have loved traveling and being with family for the past two years but we felt the call to serve another mission so here we are in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for the next year.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Wedding

Aside from the fact that we have been in South America for three weeks and so I couldn't really do much with the blog, I kept waiting for the wedding pictures before I did another post. They seemed to have been a little slow in coming but I finally got a few of them onto the computer and decided to use what I have now. Most of these were taken outside of the temple.


















































This last picture was taken at the Japanese Gardens in Woodward Park.

1 comment:

Margo said...

They look great, I can't wait to see more.