Family

Family

Called to Serve

We have loved traveling and being with family for the past two years but we felt the call to serve another mission so here we are in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for the next year.

Friday, March 19, 2010

OUR FAMILY

I do not really have anything to post this week so I thought I would put up some of the family pictures that Stephanie Ryan did just before we left on our mission. I find it so hard to place pictures on the Blog so they are a little helter skelter but you can see my beautiful kids and grandkids and that is all that counts.



We had had a group shot done when Ashley got married but we now have the addition of Caroline and Ashley is carrying Adoline (even though she does not really look too pregnant here).

Josh and Ashley


Jonathan and his family
















Jason and his family




















Preston Wayne













Ashlyn Nicole






















Thomas William















Lucas Pond









Caroline





2 comments:

Laura said...

I love all the pics! You have a beautiful family!!

Ashley said...

Mom, "Adeline" is the correct spelling. So in the future I hope to see you spell her name correct.